– USA, KS – TSANet (Technical Support Alliance Network), the industry’s largest vendor-neutral support alliance, today announced the appointment of Jason Longpre to its Board of Directors.
“I’m delighted to have Jason join the TSANet Board of Directors. Our Board members provide a wealth of unique insights, which guide the alliance to its next steps. Jason’s experience and background will benefit us in obtaining those industry goals,” said President, Dennis Smeltzer.
COO, David Sangster added: “In today’s hybrid multi-cloud landscape, having industry-standard frameworks for quickly solving customer issues in multi-vendor support environments is crucial. At Nutanix, our partnership with TSANet has enabled stronger collaboration between our technical support organizations to work together to solve common customer issues. We’re pleased to have Jason deepen Nutanix’s leadership role with TSANet as a new board member.”
Jason joins the existing board members:
- René Karel (VMware),
- Jim West (Citrix Systems),
- Richard Long (Actian Corporation),
- Kenny Loo (Dell EMC),
- Paul Ferralez (Cisco Systems),
- John Gunther (Hewlett-Packard Enterprise),
- Joseph Campbell (IBM),
- Tamra King (Microsoft Corporation),
- John Boggs (NetApp),
- Scott Froehlich (Red Hat).
About Jason Longpre
Jason Longpre is the VP of Worldwide Support at Nutanix. He is currently responsible for the entire support organization and multiple global initiatives that helped scale the organization through people, processes, and automation while maintaining 90+ NPS. Jason has driven multiple cross-functional and organizational initiatives that support customer health, onboarding, and success while using Nutanix products. He is responsible for the partner-run Field Engineering team and has successfully put a plan in process to greatly improve the overall CSAT and reduce costs to Nutanix. Jason maintains all Partner and OEM relationships for support and drives key initiatives to ensure consistent service across all.
Founded in 1993, TSANet (Technical Support Alliance Network) is a worldwide, multivendor alliance that offers an industry-wide forum to facilitate servicing multivendor customers while providing an infrastructure for more efficient multivendor problem-solving. Membership consists of more than five hundred software and hardware companies.
For more information: https://tsanet.org/
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.