– USA, KS – TSANet (Technical Support Alliance Network), the industry’s largest vendor-neutral support alliance, has appointed Paul Ferralez, Leader of the 3rd Party Delivery Enablement at Cisco Systems, to the Board of Directors.
“TSANet is pleased to have Paul continue Cisco’s leadership role with TSANet. With TSANet’s continued growth and now with the TSANet Connect platform more integrated into the support process, Paul’s leadership will become invaluable to direct TSANet into the future,” said Dennis Smeltzer, TSANet President.
Paul Ferralez joins the existing board members:
- René Karel (VMware), Deepak Chawla (Nutanix),
- Richard Long (Actian Corporation), Jim West (Citrix Systems),
- Kenny Loo (Dell EMC),
- John Gunther (Hewlett-Packard Enterprise),
- Joseph Campbell (IBM),
- Tamra King (Microsoft Corporation),
- John Boggs (NetApp),
- Scott Froehlich (Red Hat).
About Paul Ferralez
Paul Ferralez is a Leader of the 3rd Party Delivery Enablement team within the Customer Experience Centers at Cisco Systems with a dedicated focus on Solution Support and multi-vendor support programs. He has 20 years of industry experience in working with 3rd party suppliers and vendors. In his current role, he’s led a team to evolve Cisco’s Solution Support eco-system of partners from 20 to 175 companies. Paul is dedicated to customer success. He is passionate about creating predictive and seamless support experiences for customers and support engineers alike. Paul has found great personal satisfaction in the relationships he has built over the years.
“Cisco partners with many technology companies delivering robust solutions. Providing our customers with the best customer support experience of those solutions requires tight integration between Cisco and our partners. TSANet enables us to collaborate in solving customer issues more seamlessly,” said Paul Ferralez.
Founded in 1993, TSANet (Technical Support Alliance Network) is a worldwide, multivendor alliance that offers an industry-wide forum to facilitate servicing multivendor customers while providing an infrastructure for more efficient multivendor problem-solving. Membership consists of more than five hundred software and hardware companies.
For more information: https://tsanet.org/
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.