– UK, Wilmslow – Tatton Asset Management PLC (LON: TAM), the investment management and IFA support services group, today announced the appointment of Lesley Watt to its Board as a Non-Executive Director with immediate effect.
“On behalf of the Board, we look forward to welcoming Lesley as an independent Non-Executive Director. We feel that the Group will greatly benefit from the wealth of experience that Lesley brings and that the appointment will complement the skills of the existing Board members.” said CEO, Paul Hogarth.
Following Lesley’s appointment, the Board will comprise
- Paul Hogarth (CEO),
- Paul Edwards (CFO),
- Lothar Mentel (Chief Investment Officer),
- Roger Cornick (Non-Executive Chairman),
- Chris Poil (Non-Executive Director)
- Lesley Watt (Non-Executive Director).
Lesley will also serve on the Audit and Risk, Remuneration, and Nomination Committees.
The Board is confident that Lesley’s strength and depth of experience in both commercial and leadership roles will provide a valuable contribution into the future.
About Lesley Watt
Lesley Watt is a senior executive with over 20 years experience at Board and senior finance positions including Scottish and Newcastle plc and latterly as CFO of Miller Developments, delivering a successful exit for GSO Capital Partners (now Blackstone Credit). Other previous roles include CFO for the National Trust for Scotland and the Care Visions Group.
Lesley currently holds a non-executive directorship at Scottish Baroque Ensemble Limited, where she chairs the Audit and Risk Committee.
For more information: https://www.tattonassetmanagement.com/
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.