– UK, London – Octopus Titan VCT plc (LON: OTV2) today announced the appointment of Lord Rockley to its Board as an independent non-executive Director effective from 8 April 2021.
The Company also announced the nomination of Gaenor Bagley for the upcoming election to its Board as an independent non-executive Director subject to the approval by shareholders at the next AGM.
“We are delighted to welcome Anthony and Gaenor and know that they will make a great contribution to the Board. We look forward to benefitting from their wealth of experience in the sector.” said Board Chairman, John Hustler.
About Lord Anthony Rockley
Anthony is a qualified chartered accountant and former partner at KPMG. He joined KPMG in 1983 and held various positions throughout his career most notably within the banking sector and latterly as the lead audit partner in KPMG’s Private Equity Group which he was instrumental in establishing. He led PEG Audit for 15 years until his retirement in 2015. Anthony was a member of the British Venture Capital Association working party and was key in the development of the first valuation guidelines for the industry. He was also a member of the International Private Equity and Venture Capital Guidelines Board between 2005 and 2014.
He has a MA in Natural Sciences from Cambridge University.
About Gaenor Bagley
Following a 30-year career in professional services, where she held a variety of leadership positions including at Board level, Gaenor now has a portfolio of Non-Executive Director roles. Her other current roles include:
- Non-Executive Director, Chair of Audit Committee, Chair of Remuneration Committee , Zopa Bank Ltd
- Non-Executive Director, National Audit Office
- Chair, TKAT Multi-Academy Trust
- External Member of Council, Cambridge University
The majority of Gaenor’s professional career has been as a M&A tax advisor with PwC as part of the tax practice. In 2011 she was appointed to the Executive Board of PwC UK to be Head of People, with responsibilities for developing the firm’s People and Corporate Social Responsibility strategy. Alongside this role she was the Global Head of Learning and Development, responsible for the development strategy for the PwC network firms. From July 2016 until her retirement in December 2017, Gaenor was Head of Corporate Purpose at PwC UK, leading on PwC’s Corporate Social Responsibility agenda.
Prior to joining PwC, Gaenor was a Corporate Finance Advisor at S.G. Warburg. She joined from EY, where she qualified as an accountant in 1989.
For more information: http://www.octopusinvestments.com/investors/shareholder-information/titan-vct/
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.