– UK, London – Octopus Titan VCT plc (LON: OTV2) today announced the appointment of Gaenor Bagley to its Board as Non-Executive Director, and the resignation of Mark Hawkesworth from the board with effect immediately.
John Hustler, Board Chairman, said “Mark has been with Octopus Titan since 2008 and over the years I have particularly valued his experience and advice. On behalf of the Board and shareholders, I would like to thank him for his many years working with us and wish him well in his retirement.”
About Gaenor Bagley
Following a 30-year career in professional services, where she held a variety of leadership positions including at the Board level, Gaenor now has a portfolio of Non-Executive Director roles. Her other current roles include:
- Non-Executive Director, Chair of Audit Committee, Chair of Remuneration Committee, Zopa Bank Ltd
- Non-Executive Director, National Audit Office
- Chair TKAT Multi-Academy Trust.
- External Member of Council, Cambridge University
The majority of Gaenor’s professional career has been as an M&A tax advisor with PwC as part of the tax practice. In 2011 she was appointed to the Executive Board of PwC UK to be Head of People, with responsibilities for developing the firm’s People and Corporate Social Responsibility strategy. Alongside this role, she was the Global Head of Learning and Development, responsible for the development strategy for the PwC network firms. From July 2016 until her retirement in December 2017, Gaenor was Head of Corporate Purpose at PwC UK, leading on PwC’s Corporate Social Responsibility agenda.
Before joining PwC, Gaenor was a Corporate Finance Advisor at S.G. Warburg. She joined from EY, where she qualified as an accountant in 1989.
For more information: https://octopusinvestments.com/our-products/venture-capital-trusts/octopus-titan-vct/
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.