– BERMUDA, Hamilton – Oakley Capital Investments Limited (LON: OCI) today announced the appointment of Fiona Beck to its Board as an Independent Non-Executive Director, effective from 1 October 2020. subject to ratification at the Company’s next AGM.
Fiona is a Bermudian resident and Member of the Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand and brings a wealth of public company board experience to OCI.
“We are delighted to welcome Fiona Beck to the OCI Board. In strengthening the Board by adding independent members, with increasingly diverse perspectives and deep expertise, we believe the Board is well-positioned to support OCI as it continues to grow,” said Board Chair, Caroline Foulger.
The Company further announced the appointment of existing independent Non-Executive Director, Richard Lightowler, as Senior Independent Director with immediate effect.
About Fiona Beck
Fiona has over 20 years of leadership experience in listed and unlisted companies within the technology, telecoms, infrastructure, fintech, blockchain, and event management sectors. She also has extensive experience as a member of various Risk, Audit, and Remuneration committees established by the Boards on which she has served.
Fiona currently serves as a non-executive director on the boards of the following publicly quoted companies:
- Ocean Wilsons (Holdings) Limited, a Bermuda based, maritime services and investment Company with a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange;
- Atlas Arteria International Limited, a global owner, operator and developer of toll roads, listed on the Australian Stock Exchange;
- IBEX Ltd, a leading global provider of outsourced customer experience solutions listed on the Nasdaq Global Market; and
- One Communications Limited, the principal investor in Bermuda’s communications infrastructure and publicly traded investment holding company whose shares trade on the Bermuda Stock Exchange. Fiona plans to retire from the One Communications Board at its next AGM.
About Oakley Capital Investments Limited
OCI is a Specialist Fund Segment traded investment vehicle that aims to provide shareholders with consistent long-term capital growth in excess of the FTSE All-Share Index by providing liquid access to private equity returns through investment in the Oakley Funds.
Oakley Capital, the Investment Adviser
Founded in 2002, Oakley Capital Limited has demonstrated the repeated ability to source attractive growth assets at attractive prices. To do this it relies on its sector and regional expertise, its ability to tackle transaction complexity and its deal generating entrepreneur network.
The Oakley Funds
Oakley Capital Private Equity L.P. and its successor funds, Oakley Capital Private Equity II, Oakley Capital Private Equity III, Oakley Capital IV and Oakley Capital Origin Fund are unlisted lower-mid to mid-market private equity funds that aim to provide investors with significant long-term capital appreciation. The investment strategy of the Funds is to focus on buy-out opportunities in industries with the potential for growth, consolidation and performance improvement.
Specialist Fund Segment securities are not admitted to the Official List of the Financial Conduct Authority. Therefore, the Company has not been required to satisfy the eligibility criteria for admission to listing on the Official List and is not required to comply with the Financial Conduct Authority’s Listing Rules.
The Specialist Fund Segment is intended for institutional, professional, professionally advised and knowledgeable investors who understand, or who have been advised of, the potential risk from investing in companies admitted to the Specialist Fund Segment.
For more information : https://oakleycapitalinvestments.com/
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.