– CANADA, Mississauga – Next Hydrogen Solutions Inc. (TSX: NXH), a designer and manufacturer of hydrogen electrolyzers, today announced the addition of four new independent members to the Board of Directors:
- Susan Uthayakumar is Schneider Electric’s President Global Sustainability Business Division. Previously she was Canada Country President and has had numerous roles in strategy, M&A and sales leadership at Schneider and McCain Foods Ltd. Ms. Uthayakumar has an Executive MBA from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University and a Master of Accounting and a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Waterloo. Susan holds the CA and CPA designations.
- Michael Pyle is the CEO of Exchange Income Corporation. Mr. Pyle holds a Bachelor of Arts degree (Economics) and an MBA (Finance) from the University of Manitoba and served in positions of increasing seniority culminating as President of The Arctic Glacier Income Fund (and its predecessor, The Arctic Group Inc.) from 1998 to 2002. Mr. Pyle is currently a director of CentrePort Canada Inc. and a director of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers Football Club.
- Jens Peter Clausen is VP, Engineering – Data Center Advanced Technology Innovation for Google. Previously, Mr. Clausen held executive roles in manufacturing, engineering, and operations at Tesla, LEGO Group and Zymergen. Notably, he co-creating the manufacturing network strategy at LEGO, and built the manufacturing at Tesla’s Gigafactory 1. Mr. Clausen holds a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering with a Diploma in Leadership from Aarhus University. He also holds a Master’s degree in MMT Innovation and Technology from Aalborg University.
- Anthony Guglielmin recently retired as SVP and CFO of Ballard Power Systems, a global leader in clean energy fuel cell products and solutions. Mr. Guglielmin previously served as CFO of the public-private partnership Canada Line Rapid Transit Inc. and held senior management roles in treasury, investor relations, corporate development and strategic planning at Finning International and BC Hydro. Mr. Guglielmin holds a BA in Economics and Political Science, an MBA from McGill University and holds the CFA designation. He serves on the Board of Westport Fuel Systems, Information Services Corporation, and a number of private and not-for-profit organizations. Anthony was awarded the Business in Vancouver 2017 CFO of the year in the Transformation Agent category.
“We have spent significant time on organizational design and attracted a world class product delivery team and an impressive and impactful Board of Directors,” said CEO, Raveel Afzaal. “Our people, coupled with our strong balance sheet, will ensure that Next Hydrogen has the infrastructure in place to address the growing requirement to decarbonize transportation and industrial sectors using green hydrogen.”
About Next Hydrogen
Founded in 2007, Next Hydrogen is a designer and manufacturer of electrolyzers that use water and electricity as inputs to generate clean hydrogen for use as an energy source. Next Hydrogen’s unique cell design architecture supported by 38 patents enables high current density operations and superior dynamic response to efficiently convert intermittent renewable electricity into green hydrogen on an infrastructure scale. Following successful pilots, Next Hydrogen is scaling up its technology to deliver commercial solutions to decarbonize transportation and industrial sectors.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange, Inc. nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the polices of the TSX Venture Exchange) has reviewed or accepts responsibility for the adequacy of accuracy of this press release.
For more information : https://nexthydrogen.com/
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.