– FINLAND, Helsinki – Finnvera Plc (LON: 69BL) today announced the elections of Seppo Eskelinen, Mari-Leena Talvitie, Ville Väyrynen, Rami Lehtinen, Onni Rostila, Aki Lindén, Hilkka Kemppi, Sofia Virta, and Hanna Sarkkinen to its Supervisory Board.
Member of Parliament Sofia Vikman will continue as Chairman of the Supervisory Board. Member of Parliament Seppo Eskelinen has been elected Vice-Chairman.
Johannes Koskinen, Eeva-Johanna Eloranta, Mari Holopainen, Anne Kalmari, Juho Kautto, Juha Pylväs, Lulu Ranne, Joakim Strand, and Ville Valkonen will not continue in the Supervisory Board.
The Supervisory Board is now composed of:
- Member of Parliament Sofia Vikman (Chairman), National Coalition Party
- Member of Parliament Seppo Eskelinen (Vice-Chairman), Finnish Social Democratic Party
- Member of Parliament Mari-Leena Talvitie, National Coalition Party
- Member of Parliament Ville Väyrynen, National Coalition Party
- Member of Parliament Rami Lehtinen, Finns Party
- Member of Parliament Onni Rostila, Finns Party
- Member of Parliament Aki Lindén, Finnish Social Democratic Party
- Member of Parliament Hilkka Kemppi, Finnish Centre Party
- Member of Parliament Sofia Virta, The Greens
- Member of Parliament Hanna Sarkkinen, Left Alliance
- Director Katja Syvärinen
- Chief Economist Veli-Matti Mattila
- Economist Seppo Nevalainen
- Chairman Martin Paasi
- Chairman of the Council Mari Laaksonen
- Director Tommi Toivola
- Managing Director Kari Luoto
- Legal Council Annika Ylätalo
About Finnvera Oyj
Finnvera provides financing for the start, growth, and internationalization of enterprises and guarantees against risks arising from exports. Finnvera strengthens the operating potential and competitiveness of Finnish enterprises by offering loans, guarantees, and other services associated with the financing of exports. The risks included in financing are shared between Finnvera and other providers of financingfunding. Finnvera is a specialized financing company owned by the State of Finland and it is the official Export Credit Agency of Finland.
For more information: https://www.finnvera.fi/eng
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.