– CHINA, Hong Kong – Dragon Jade International Limited (OTCQX:DGJI), a provider of premier products and services, today announced the appointments of David P. Bennett, Ms. Suk-Kwan Kwong, and Marc-Andre Tremblay as new independent directors effective upon approval by the Company’s Board of Directors during a Board meeting in February 2019. With the addition of the three new independent directors, the Board also approved the formation of the nominating committee and the compensation committee.
- Mr. David P. Bennett has joined as a member of the audit committee and the chairman of the nominating committee of the Board.
- Ms. Suk-Kwan Kwong has joined the Board as the chair of the compensation committee and a member of the nominating committee.
- Mr. Marc-Andre Tremblay has joined as a member of the compensation committee of the Board.
With the aforementioned changes, the Board now consists nine members, six of whom are independent.
As of the date of this announcement, the Board’s audit committee consists of Mr. Kam-Chiu Daniel Tai and Mr. David P. Bennett, and is chaired by Mr. Tsz-Fung Philip Lo. The Board’s compensation committee consists of Mr. Tsz-Fung Philip Lo and Mr. Marc-Andre Tremblay, and is chaired by Ms. Suk-Kwan Kwong. The Board’s nominating committee consists of Mr. Tsz-Fung Philip Lo and Ms. Suk-Kwan Kwong, and is chaired by Mr. David P. Bennett.
Dr. Steve Lai, CEO of Dragon Jade, stated, “We are honored and excited to welcome our new board members. Their extensive knowledge in business, the healthcare industry, leadership, and research will be valued as we continue to grow Dragon Jade.”
About David Bennett
Mr. David P. Bennett currently serves as the managing member of Health & Wealth Management, LLC where he offers investment management and health and fitness services to its clients. He has also been the CIO of Bennett Capital Management since 1999, which is the investment management subsidiary of HWM. Prior to working with HWM and BCM, Mr. Bennett was an analyst and portfolio manager at value investor May Management from 1995-1998 located in the Pacific Northwest in the U.S. Before joining May Management, Mr. Bennett was an analyst at Prudential Securities in New York City from 1984-1995. While at Prudential, he covered stocks, bonds, currencies, and commodities. Mr. Bennett earned his M.B.A. in Finance/International Business from the Stern School of Business at New York University in New York City. Mr. Bennett received his B.G.S., focusing on international affairs and biological sciences, from the University of Maryland in College Park, Maryland.
About Suk-Kwan Kwong
Ms. Suk-Kwan Kwong has been a registered nurse and holds a nursing practicing certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong since 2000. Ms. Suk-Kwan Kwong currently serves as a head nurse in Solve Medical Centre in Hong Kong where she is responsible for the management of the daily operations of Solve Medical Centre. From 2014 to 2017, Ms. Kwong worked as Registered Nurse in Sage Bradbury Home for the Elderly in Hong Kong. She worked in the divisions of general medicine, cardiology, and surgery in various hospitals and medical centers in Hong Kong from 2000 to 2013. Ms. Kwong completed her nursing training from the School of Nursing of Kwong Wah Hospital in Hong Kong in 2000.
About Marc-Andre Tremblay
Mr. Marc-Andre Tremblay currently serves as a consultant in Intercontinental Group. Mr. Tremblay has been a business consultant active in the field of health education for many years in Canada and abroad, and has an active interest in both traditional and modern health technology. From 2014 to 2016, he was employed by Great Man International Education group in Guangzhou, China as a consultant, manager, and international kindergarten director of operations. He has also been a teacher in Prince Albert Catholic School in Saskatchewan, Canada. Mr. Tremblay received his B.A. in 2007 and M.A. in 2011 from the University of Quebec, Canada.
About Dragon Jade
Dragon Jade International Limited is a provider of premier products and services serving high net worth and affluent middle class consumers in Greater China. Through its significant international experience and regional network, Dragon Jade is focused on identifying, developing, and marketing products from other countries in order to meet the increasing demand for better health and quality of life in Asia.
For more information : https://www.dragonjade.com
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.