– BRAZIL, Sao Paulo – Arco Platform Limited (dba Arco) (Nasdaq: ARCE) today announced the appointment of Paula Soares de Sá Cavalcante to its Board of Directors, effective immediately.
The appointment of Ms. Cavalcante, a shareholder from Arco’s founding family, is part of a long-term succession plan for Mr. Oto de Sá Cavalcante and reinforces the family’s long-term commitment to Arco.
Ms. Cavalcante holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from the University of Fortaleza and a postgraduate degree in Finance from Insper. She worked at Deloitte in the auditing and mergers and acquisitions areas for 4 years.
The Board of Directors is now composed of three members of the controlling family, including the non-executive Chairman, the CEO, and Ms. Cavalcante, and seven independent members, resulting in a diversity of skills and experience to enhance decision-making and accelerate its mission of delivering high-quality education at scale:
- Oto Brasil de Sá Cavalcante : Chairman
- Ari de Sá Cavalcante Neto : Director
- Paula Soares de Sá Cavalcante : Director
- Beatriz Amary : Independent Director
- Carla Schmitzberger : Independent Director
- David Peixoto dos Santos : Independent Director
- Edward Ruiz : Independent Director
- Martin Escobari : Independent Director
- Pablo Doberti : Independent Director
- Stelleo Tolda : Independent Director
About Arco Platform Limited
Arco has empowered hundreds of thousands of students to rewrite their futures through education. Our data-driven learning methodology, proprietary adaptable curriculum, interactive hybrid content, and high-quality pedagogical services allow students to personalize their learning experience while enabling schools to thrive.
For more information: https://www.arcoeducacao.com.br/
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.