– USA, OH – Zipscene, the restaurant industry’s intelligent data partner, today announced six recent additions to the company’s leadership team and board. The strategic hires will meet the emerging customer demand for Zipscene’s actionable data within the restaurant industry.
“We’re thrilled to announce the expansion of Zipscene and believe our new team members’ combined experience building enhanced marketing and brand loyalty platforms within the restaurant and technology industries will drive superior levels of service for our clients”
“We’re thrilled to announce the expansion of Zipscene and believe our new team members’ combined experience building enhanced marketing and brand loyalty platforms within the restaurant and technology industries will drive superior levels of service for our clients,” said Sameer Mungur, founder and CEO of Zipscene. “Zipscene is in the unique position to help an entire industry improve its marketing, and our goal is to grow with our restaurant partners as they continue investing in digital solutions that make their businesses smarter.”
New Hires Include:
- Lane Cardwell, Board Member. Cardwell joins Zipscene with over 35 years of corporate strategic leadership experience with more than 40 restaurant brands. He is the former president and CEO of Boston Market and PF Chang’s and executive vice president of Brinker International, which owns Chili’s Grill & Bar and Maggiano’s Italy.
- Rick Lamy, Chief Revenue Officer. Lamy joins Zipscene with over 25 years of experience building and leading sale operations for major restaurant software and hospitality solutions companies, including NCR and Micros. He is the former vice president of sales for CityEats-Scripps.
- Jen Sanning, Vice President of Account Management. Sanning joins Zipscene from American Blue Ribbon Holdings, where she successfully doubled the size of the five-brand, $1.4 billion dollar revenue diversified restaurant holding company as chief marketing officer.
- Brandon Hull, Vice President of Sales. Hull joins Zipscene from NTN Buzztime, the restaurant tablet entertainment company, where he was the former vice president of sales and accounts. At NTN Buzztime, Hull drove sales and retention while creating marketing strategies for national accounts.
- Brandy Sanger, Director of Account Management. Sanger joins Zipscene from dunnhumby, where she led retailers through using shopper data to improve customer experiences and drive brand loyalty and advocacy.
- Sanjiv Karani, Director of Portfolio Management. Karani joins Zipscene from Cincom, where he was the head of global product marketing. He was also previously the chief information officer of PointRoll-Gannet, a leading global product management and innovation firm.
In addition to six new hires, Zipscene is currently expanding and renovating its offices by adding over 10,000 square feet to its current footprint.
Zipscene is the restaurant industry’s intelligent data partner providing a comprehensive understanding of the factors that influence dining patterns and helping restaurants to achieve enhanced marketing performance across all channels. Zipscene’s mission is to help brands extend and strengthen their relationships with their most valuable customers and find new customers through the analysis of intelligent, actionable data and insights. Zipscene’s data agnostic approach works with existing sales platforms to allow restaurants to execute and improve on their marketing programs with the creation of highly-targeted, digital ad campaigns, ultimately driving in-store traffic and increasing revenue. Zipscene is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.