– CANADA, Vancouver – Ynvisible Interactive Inc. (TSX: YNV | FSE: 1XNA | OTC: YNVYF) today announced the appointment of Ramin Heydarpour of its Board as a new Independent Director, following his role as an Advisor of Ynvisible since October 2020.
Michael Robinson, who was appointed COO in September 2020, will step down from the Board of Directors.
“We are honored to have Ramin join Ynvisible’s Board of Directors. With a background of over 30 years in developing breakthrough flexible technologies into high-volume business and the critical insight that it takes to launch innovations at scale, Ramin provides valuable insights to guide our operations and our strategic decision making. This perspective is key as we focus our short-term growth objectives, expressly in the area of smart labels, and aim to accelerate revenue growth,” said CEO, Jani-Mikael Kuusisto.
He added: “We’re equally excited about Michael’s recent transition full-time into Ynvisible Interactive as COO to head operations with a focus on increased operational excellence.”
About Ramin Heydarpour
Ramin is founder and managing partner of Flex R&D Inc., a Pasadena California based engineering consulting firm with deep expertise in roll-to-roll process and product development. He was previously Global VP with Avery Dennison, where he led the development of innovative products in food packaging, brand identification, office, and consumer products.
Ramin has a track record of inventing and developing new products in a broad range of applications, including flexible packaging, RFID tags, and pressure-sensitive labels. He has 26 granted patents. Various leadership positions at Fortune 500 companies in the past 25 years has provided Ramin with a broad perspective and a clear insight into the following areas:
- Building an effective R&D organization and growing technical talent
- Alignment of technical capabilities with business strategy
- Connecting the unmet market needs to technical solutions
- Efficient development and scale-up of new products
“The market for flexible electronics is set to pass $70 Billion by 2025 with Intelligent Packaging, Flexible Displays, and Interactive consumer products as its leading applications,” said Ramin Heydarpour. “Ynvisible’s understanding of unmet market needs coupled with its capabilities around Rapid Prototyping, Roll to Roll Manufacturing, and cost-effective Flexible Displays place it in a strong position to be a major player in the flexible electronics industry.”
About Ynvisible Interactive Inc.
Ynvisible aims to be a leading company in the emerging printed and flexible electronics sector. Given the cost and power-consumption advantages over conventional electronics, printed electronics are a key enabler of mass adoption of the Internet of Things and smart objects. Ynvisible has the experience, know-how, and intellectual property in electrochromic materials, inks, and systems. Ynvisible’s interactive printed graphics solutions solve the need for ultra-low power, mass deployable, & easy-to-use electronic displays and indicators for everyday smart objects, IoT devices, and ambient intelligence. Ynvisible offers a mix of services, materials, and technology to brand owners developing smart objects and IoT products.
For more information: https://www.ynvisible.com/
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.