– USA, TX – Uranium Energy Corp (NYSE American: UEC) today announced the appointment of Trecia Canty to its Board of Directors.
About Trecia Canty
Trecia Canty has over 25 years of experience in finance, strategic transactions, corporate governance, compliance, enterprise risk, and ESG and has extensive energy industry experience, including exploration and production, public utilities, pipelines, and related businesses in the United States and Canada. Ms. Canty is presently SVP, General Counsel, and Corporate Secretary and a member of the Executive Committee of PBF Energy Inc. (NYSE: PBF), a Fortune 200 company that is one of the largest independent petroleum refiners and suppliers of unbranded transportation fuels, heating oil, petrochemical feedstocks, lubricants and other petroleum products in the United States. Ms. Canty has been recognized for a number of professional distinctions including recognition in the Lawyers of Color Power List in 2020, inclusion in the Women Inc. 100 Top Corporate Counsel list in 2019, and recognition by Black Enterprise Magazine in its Most Powerful Women in Business in 2019.
About Uranium Energy Corp
Uranium Energy Corp is the fastest-growing supplier of fuel for the green energy transition to a low-carbon future. UEC is the largest, diversified North American-focused uranium company, advancing the next generation of low-cost, environmentally friendly In-Situ Recovery mining uranium projects in the United States and high-grade conventional projects in Canada. The Company has two production-ready ISR hub and spoke platforms located in South Texas and Wyoming. These two production platforms are anchored by fully operational central processing plants and served by seven U.S. ISR uranium projects with all their major permits in place. Additionally, the Company has diversified uranium holdings including
- (1) one of the largest physical uranium portfolios of North American warehoused U3O8;
- (2) a major equity stake in Uranium Royalty Corp., the only royalty company in the sector;
- (3) a Western Hemisphere pipeline of resource-stage uranium projects.
The Company’s operations are managed by professionals with decades of hands-on experience in the key facets of uranium exploration, development, and mining.
For more information: https://www.uraniumenergy.com/
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.