– UK, Huddersfield – The SimplyBiz Group plc (LON: SBIZ), the leading independent provider of fintech and support services to the UK’s retail financial services sector, today announced the appointment of Imogen Joss as a Non-Executive Director with effect from 5 January 2021.
“…I am delighted to welcome Imogen to the Board. Imogen is a highly regarded individual with a wealth of relevant experience. We are confident that Imogen will be a superb addition to the Board and will complement the skills of the existing Board members.” said Non-Executive Chairman, Ken Davy.
The Board is confident that Imogen’s strength and depth of experience in both commercial and leadership roles will greatly benefit the Company as it continues to grow.
Imogen will chair the Remuneration Committee following the Company’s AGM in April 2021 and will sit as a member of all Board Committees from appointment.
Following Imogen’s appointment, the Board will comprise:
- Ken Davy (Non-Executive Chairman),
- Gary Hughes (Non-Executive Deputy Chairman),
- Neil Stevens (Joint CEO),
- Matt Timmins (Joint CEO),
- Gareth Hague (Group Finance Director),
- Imogen Joss
- Tim Clarke (Non-Executive Directors).
About Imogen Joss
Imogen Joss is a senior executive with a wealth of experience in equity markets, which includes eleven years at London Stock Exchange Group plc, where she was Executive Director of the Information Services Division. Also, Imogen has operated as the President and Chief Commercial Officer at S&P Global Inc, President of S&P Platts, Head of European Sales at Informa Global Markets, and European Sales Director at the Financial Times.
Imogen holds non-executive directorships at Grant Thornton UK LLP, Gowling WLG LLP, FTSE-listed Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, Interswitch Ltd, and IPSX, the International Property Securities Exchange.
For more information: https://www.SimplyBizGroup.co.uk
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.