– CANADA, Vancouver – Silvercorp Metals Inc. (TSX: SVM | NYSE American: SVM) today announced the election of Ken Robertson to its board as a new director, following AGM approval.
About Ken Robertson
Ken Robertson is a Chartered Professional Accountant with over 35 years of public accounting experience in Canada and England. He was a Partner and Global Mining & Metals Group Leader with Ernst & Young LLP, where he developed extensive experience in initial public offerings, financings, governance, and securities regulatory compliance.
Mr. Robertson holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from McMaster University and the ICD.D designation from the Institute of Corporate Directors.
Silvercorp is a Canadian mining company producing silver, gold, lead, and zinc with a long history of profitability and growth potential. The Company’s strategy is to create shareholder value by
1) focusing on generating free cash flow from long-life mines;
2) organic growth through extensive drilling for discovery;
3) ongoing merger and acquisition efforts to unlock value; and
4) long term commitment to responsible mining and ESG.
For more information: https://silvercorpmetals.com/
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.