– SWITZERLAND, Zug – SEBA Bank AG, a FINMA licensed Swiss Bank providing a seamless, secure, and easy-to-use bridge between digital and traditional assets, announced the completion of its Series B capital increase with all existing key shareholders and new investors from Switzerland, Europe, and Asia participating.
With this strategic milestone, SEBA Bank is well-positioned to further deploy its domestic and international expansion and capture high growth.
SEBA Bank has today secured equity capital which will further strengthen its capital base, and this new equity will allow to expand the product and service offering, increase SEBA Bank’s lending capacity for clients and start leveraging the established hub in Switzerland into new markets.
SEBA Bank will tokenize its shares of the Series B fundraising soon after the blockchain law will come into force in Switzerland.
The capital raise follows the completion of our leading integrated digital and traditional investment platform. SEBA Bank will leverage its unique differentiators including:
- Most secure custody and wallet services with a military-grade security solution,
- Top integrated trading platform including spot, derivatives, and credit,
- End-to-end tokenization platform across the entire lifecycle of digital assets and currencies,
- A wide offering of investment products and discretionary mandates supported by institutional grade buy-side research
Guido Bühler, CEO of SEBA Bank, said: “I am delighted that the strengths of SEBA Bank and its track record in 2020 were recognized by our existing key shareholders and new investors leading them to participate in a second capital raise. This support will allow us to accelerate the strong growth SEBA Bank is delivering as we also plan to expand into new markets in the Middle East and Asia and support US institutional clients.”
About SEBA Bank
SEBA is a licensed and supervised Swiss bank providing a seamless, secure, and easy-to-use bridge between digital and traditional assets. Secure, trade, and manage your cryptocurrencies, digital assets, and conventional securities all in one place.
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.