– UK, London – MJ Hudson Group plc (LON: MJH), the end-to-end solutions provider to the asset management industry, today announced the appointment of current Senior Independent Director Geoffrey Miller as Non-Executive Chair from 1 May, to replace Charles Spicer who will step into the role of Senior Independent Director.
As MJ Hudson Group plc is a Jersey registered company, both the Non-Executive Chair and the CEO should reside in the Channel Islands.
In addition, the company also announced the appointment of COO Odi Lahav to the Board of Directors, subject to standard due diligence.
About Geoffrey Miller
Mr Miller has more than 30 years experience of working in financial services, both as a rated equity analyst covering investment banks, asset managers, and investment companies, and as a senior fund manager, focused on financial stocks. Mr. Miller was, until recently, the Chair of Globalworth Real Estate Investments, a quoted international property business with a market capitalization of more than EUR 1 bn. He is a director of several private companies and the founder of a venture capital business based in Guernsey, focused on disruption within the finance and technology sectors.
About MJ Hudson
MJ Hudson is the end-to-end solutions provider to the US$100 trillion+ asset management industry, specializing in its fastest-growing segment, private markets (including private equity and venture capital).
The Company offers investors access to the growth in private markets as a tech-enabled ‘picks and shovels’ play.
Founded in 2010, by CEO Matthew Hudson (a private markets lawyer and former fund manager), MJ Hudson was admitted to the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange in 2019. The Group has grown to more than 300 professionals, serving more than 1,000 clients, across the globe, including some of the industry’s largest players and 18 of the FTSE 100.
Several factors have contributed to the Group’s success, to date, and support strong growth expectations, for the future:
1. Private markets are growing fast, and MJ Hudson provides the picks and shovels
2. As private markets grow, so do scrutiny and regulation, increasing the need for the Group’s specialist advice and services, particularly in areas like ESG, where it has award-winning solutions
3. As it evolves, the sector is increasingly embracing technology, data, and analytics, where MJ Hudson has market-leading and award-winning tools and in which it continues to invest
4. The Group’s multi-service approach creates multiple client touchpoints, building stronger, longer-term relationships, and making it easier to sell in additional MJ Hudson services
5. Performing these services generates vast amounts of data, which MJ Hudson aggregates and analyses, to further support its clients, by developing next-generation tools and fine-tuning existing services
For more information: https://mjhudson.com/
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.