– SWITZERLAND, Lausanne – Logitech International (SIX: LOGN | Nasdaq: LOGI) today announced the nominations for the election to its Board of Directors at next AGM on September 14, 2022.
- Christopher Jones, chief product officer at Amperity, Inc.;
- Frankie Ng, CEO of SGS S.A.;
- Sascha Zahnd, non-executive chairman of Valora Holding AG and formerly VP EMEA and Global Supply Chain of Tesla Inc.
Wendy Becker, Board chair said: “These three talented directors are joining Logitech’s board at an exciting time. Chris brings significant expertise in product development leadership and strategy, and in consumer and enterprise software and services from leading technology companies such as Amperity and Microsoft. Frankie leads SGS S.A., a globally-operating Swiss SMI company, bringing senior leadership as well as extensive global services, China and operations experience. Sascha also brings senior leadership and significant expertise in retail, production and supply chain from his roles as part of Tesla’s leadership team and other leading technology and retail companies. We warmly welcome each of them.”
Logitech helps all people pursue their passions by designing experiences so everyone can create, achieve, and enjoy more. Logitech designs and creates products that bring people together through computing, gaming, video, streaming and creating, and music. Brands of Logitech include Logitech, Logitech G, ASTRO Gaming, Streamlabs, Blue Microphones and Ultimate Ears. Founded in 1981, and headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market.
For more information : https://www.logitech.com/
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.