– USA, CA / SWITZERLAND, Lausanne – Logitech International (SIX: LOGN) (Nasdaq: LOGI) today announced that its board of directors will ask shareholders at its next annual general meeting (AGM) to approve the election to the board of directors of three new nominees. They are:
- Sue Gove, president of Excelsior Advisors and former president and CEO of Golfsmith International
- Lung Yeh, managing director of Enspire Capital
- Edouard Bugnion, professor at the École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) and a founder of both VMware and Nuova Systems
Monika Ribar and Matthew Bousquette, non-executive members of Logitech’s board of directors since 2004 and 2005 respectively, have decided not to stand for re-election to the board of directors at the 2015 annual general meeting when their current term ends. Monika Ribar serves on Logitech’s Audit and Compensation Committees. Matthew Bousquette is Lead Independent Director and serves on Logitech’s Compensation, Audit and Nominating Committees.
As Logitech communicated in December 2014, Daniel Borel, Logitech co-founder, also will not stand for re-election at the 2015 AGM.
Guerrino De Luca, chairman of Logitech, commented: “We are proud to present Sue, Lung and Edouard to our shareholders in September. Sue brings extensive experience as an international retail senior executive. Lung brings a valuable, senior background as both an entrepreneur and venture capitalist, as well as experience in Asian markets. And Edouard offers a unique blend of great technology experience and strong academic credentials in an environment of innovation. All will be strong additions to the board.
“On behalf of Logitech, I’d like to thank Monika and Matt for their many years of invaluable service to the board and company. They will remain friends of Logitech, and mentors. Daniel’s retirement from the board will mark an historic milestone for our company. As a Logitech founder, there will always be a special place for him at the company. We are here today thanks to his unmatched passion, commitment and contribution to our business and its people. As a personal friend, I will continue to seek his counsel and advice for the years to come.”
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people to the digital experiences they care about. Spanning multiple computing, communication and entertainment platforms, Logitech’s combined hardware and software enable or enhance digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming, social networking, audio and video communication over the Internet, video security and home-entertainment control. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Logitech, the Logitech logo, and other Logitech marks are registered in Switzerland and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.