– USA, CA – KRAFTON, Inc. today announced the additions of four new members to its Board of Directors, including:
- Kevin Lin, Co-founder and former COO at Twitch.tv
- Suekyung Lee, SVP at Procter & Gamble China
- Eunjung Yeo, Professor at Chung-Ang University and a board member at KT, Corp.
- Yanghee Paik, Co-founder, and CEO of Rael
These appointments support KRAFTON CEO CH Kim’s persistent vision for the company. Mr. Kim’s goal is to grow KRAFTON as a globally competitive company through game development, intellectual property expansion, and aggressive investment in promising new businesses.
Kevin Lin, who co-founded the world’s most popular video game streaming platform, Twitch.tv, is uniquely positioned to understand the opportunities and challenges associated with a rapidly expanding IP like PUBG. Mr. Lin will tap into his deep understanding of the gaming market and digital media industry to bolster and expand on Mr. Kim’s long-term goals for KRAFTON.
Joining Mr. Lin on the Board of Directors are Suekyung Lee, who has robust experience in Asian markets as a Vice President at P&G China; Eunjung Yeo, a professor of business administration at Chung-Ang University and a member of KT’s Board of Directors; and Yanghee Paik, a former media and entertainment executive at The Walt Disney Studios HQ who co-founded and now runs Rael as CEO.
About KRAFTON, Inc.
KRAFTON, Inc. is a collective of independent game development teams responsible for various entertainment properties, including PUBG, PUBG: NEW STATE, ELYON, and TERA. The name, which is derived from the word craftsmanship, is an acknowledgment of the company’s never-ending pursuit of innovation and creating engaging experiences. KRAFTON currently consists of PUBG Studio, Striking Distance Studios, Bluehole Studio, and RisingWings.
KRAFTON is working on several global titles including PUBG: NEW STATE, which is scheduled for launch this year, and Striking Distance Studio’s The Callisto Protocol, a story-driven, single-player survival horror game currently planned for 2022. The company is also expanding its presence globally through investments in companies like NODWIN Gaming, which specializes in esports content creation and event production.
For more information: https://www.krafton.com/en
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.