– USA, WA – Highspot, the highest customer-rated sales enablement platform, today announced it has secured $60 million in Series D funding led by ICONIQ Capital, with participation from new investor Sapphire Ventures and all existing investors including Madrona Venture Group, OpenView, Salesforce Ventures and Shasta Ventures.
The investment will fuel Highspot’s global expansion and further extend its technology leadership in the sales enablement category. Highspot’s revenue, customer base, existing customer expansion, and employee count are all more than doubling year-over-year. Hundreds of companies are using the Highspot platform to empower customer-facing teams and partners, elevate the customer experience, and ultimately, accelerate revenue growth.
“Enablement is the new customer battleground,” said Highspot CEO Robert Wahbe. “Sales technology is moving toward a system of intelligence and collaboration. Now, more than ever, customer-facing teams need a system of truth for content and guidance. This is Highspot. We make our users trusted advisors to their customers, which is a real competitive advantage.”
“Highspot epitomizes our focus on clear product leaders that can make a global impact,” said ICONIQ Capital General Partner Matthew Jacobson, who is joining Highspot’s Board of Directors. “They are poised to capitalize on several powerful trends including the growing importance of sales enablement as a critical pillar of the modern sales and marketing technology strategy.”
The funding comes during a period of explosive company growth, with the strong performance prompting the lease of Highspot’s new headquarters – a 55,000-square-foot space near the Seattle waterfront. The company will keep its existing Seattle offices, giving it capacity for 800 employees. Highspot also launched its EMEA operations earlier this year with the opening of its London headquarters.
Highspot continues to earn global recognition as both a top product and workplace. London’s Sales Innovation Expo presented Highspot with the Best Sales Enablement Platform award, and the Stevie Awards recognized Highspot as a winner for Customer Service Department of the Year. Highspot was also named to Glassdoor’s 2019 Top 10 Best Places to Work and LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups lists, among others.
The Highspot solution is powered by the category’s only patented artificial intelligence and machine learning technology. Sellers and marketers are armed with differentiating capabilities including:
- first-of-its-kind approach to B2B content management where content is organized in Spots instead of a traditional file and folder structure
- The ability to create dynamic, mobile-ready sales playbooks and customize seller and buyer experiences using SmartPages
- Intelligent content recommendations, semantic search and deep analytics powered by AI
- A broad range of technology integrations with leading products including Salesforce and Slack
Highspot gives businesses a powerful sales advantage to engage in more relevant buyer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. Through AI-powered search, analytics, in-context training, guided selling, and a broad range of technology integrations, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready sales enablement in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. With 90 percent average monthly recurring usage and global support in 125 countries, Highspot is the highest rated solution on G2 Crowd, Microsoft Store, Google Play and Apple AppStore.
For more information: https://www.highspot.com
About ICONIQ Capital
ICONIQ Capital is a privately-held financial advisory and investment firm, and a partner of choice for exceptional entrepreneurs, leaders, and institutions around the world. The firm invests in technology growth equity, middle market buyout, and real estate asset classes and employs a distinctive ecosystem to build enduring businesses. ICONIQ is a trusted advisor fostering meaningful strategic relationships across industries to source powerful ideas, magnify the global impact and support a new generation of entrepreneurs and companies.
For more information: https://iconiqcapital.com
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.