– FRANCE, Toulouse – Groupe ACTIA (EPA: ATI) today announced that its shareholders have decided to change the Company’s governance, from an Executive Board and a Supervisory Board to a Board of Directors, to further streamline and simplify the organization of the Company’s management.
The Board of Directors appointed Jean-Louis Pech as Chairman and CEO. On his proposal, the Board of Directors also approved the appointments of three Executive Vice Presidents and Executive Directors: Catherine Mallet, Marine Candelon-Bonnemaison, and Jean-François Calmels.
The Board of Directors is now composed of 10 members (6 women, 4 men) whose terms of office have been adjusted to encourage renewal and continuity of governance.
The composition of the Board of Directors is now as follows:
• Jean-François CALMELS,
• Marine CANDELON-BONNEMAISON,
• Catherine MALLET,
• Jean-Louis PECH (Chairman and CEO),
• Laura PECH ;
• Stanislas BAILLY,
• Catherine CASAMATTA (Independent Director),
• Carole GARCIA (Independent Director),
• Frédéric THRUM,
• Véronique VEDRINE.
Because of his significant contribution to the Group’s development since its creation and to benefit from his experience over an extended period, the Board of Directors has appointed Pierre Calmels as Honorary Chairman. It also decided to appoint Christian Desmoulins as Non-Voting Director.
ACTIA is a France-based group with a global presence, specialized in high added value electronic onboard systems. These systems are destined for the vehicle and telecommunications markets. With a strategy based on quality, innovation, and customer-oriented service, the group is today a leader in its core business. From components to systems and from systems to networks, ACTIA Group proposes an integrated and differentiated approach to meet the new challenges of mobility: SAFETY, ENVIRONMENT & CONNECTIVITY.
– 2019 revenue : €520,4M
– More than 3,800 employees worldwide
– 24 locations in 16 different countries
– 14 to 17% of the annual revenue invested in R&D
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.