– UK, London – FRP Advisory Group plc (LON: FRP), a leading national specialist business advisory firm, today announced the appointment of Kathryn Fleming to its Board as a Non-Executive Director effective from 1 April 2023.
“We are very pleased to have someone of Kathryn’s calibre joining the FRP board. Her experience of working in growing professional service firms with people at the core of the proposition is very relevant to us,” said Board Chairman, Nigel Guy.
The company also announced that David Adams will step down from the Board, on 30 April 2023.
About Kathryn Fleming
Kathryn Fleming is currently CFO of Control Risks Group, a global risk management consultancy. She is a member of both their board and executive committee where she is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the financial performance and strategy across its worldwide operations. Kathryn Fleming also sits as a Non-Executive board member on Seerist Inc, a SaaS-based provider of augmented analytics technology. Before that, she held senior executive roles at leading professional service firms, Osborne Clarke and Eversheds. Kathryn Fleming is a Chartered Management Accountant.
About FRP Advisory Group
FRP is a leading national specialist business advisory firm established in 2010. It offers a range of advisory services to companies, lenders, investors, other stakeholders, and individuals. These services include:
- Restructuring advisory: corporate financial advisory, formal insolvency appointments, informal restructuring advisory, personal insolvency, and general advice to all stakeholders.
- Corporate finance: mergers & acquisitions, strategic advisory and valuations, financial due diligence, capital raising, special situations M&A, and partial exits.
- Debt advisory: raising and refinancing debt, debt amendments and extensions, restructuring debt, asset-based lending, and corporate and leveraged debt advisory.
- Forensic services: forensic investigations, compliance and risk advisory, dispute services, and forensic technology.
- Financial advisory: transaction services including financial due diligence, alongside its lender services, financial modeling, valuations, pensions, and company-side advisory services.
For more information: https://www.frpadvisory.com/
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.