– UK, Chester – Byotrol plc (LON: BYOT), the developer of anti-microbial hygiene technologies, today announced the following long-planned board changes.
- John Langlands is stepping down as Chairman immediately but remains on the Board until 31 January 2023.
- David Traynor, CEO is moving to Executive Chairman, with immediate effect.
- Vivan Pinto, current Chief Growth Officer joins the Board of Directors as CEO with immediate effect.
David Traynor, incoming Executive Chairman, said: “I am looking forward to taking over as Chairman of the Company and handing the CEO reins across to Vivan Pinto. Vivan has had a big impact on our business so far and has an excellent track record of building healthy businesses at all operational levels.”
Vivan Pinto, the incoming CEO, said: “Byotrol has built an exceptional base of technology platforms, the most recent of which we launched last week at the London Vet Show. I know we can bring those technologies to more customers in more geographies and I am looking forward to making it happen.”
For more information: https://byotrolplc.com/
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.