– FRANCE, Sèvres – Solocal Group (Paris:LOCAL) announces today the appointment of Virginie Cayatte to the Executive Board as Chief Financial Officer in charge of Finance, Real Estate and Procurement.
Virginie Cayatte, 44 years old, is Chevalier de la Légion d’Honneur (2014) and a winner of an award from the Société Française des Analystes Financiers (1997). She is a graduate from the Ecole Polytechnique (1993) and the Ecole des Mines de Paris (1995).
Before joining Solocal Group, Virginie had been Chief Financial Officer for AXA IM, the AXA group’s asset management subsidiary, since 2009. Between 2002 and 2006, she was in charge of financial market regulation and economic forecasts for the French Treasury. Virginie started her career in AXA’s financial department where she was in charge of financing and cash management between 1997 and 2002.
“We are very happy to welcome Virginie Cayatte to Solocal Group. Her in-depth knowledge of markets and relations with credit institutions will bring significant advantages to our company. With her expertise and substantial experience gained at AXA IM, we fully trust Virginie Cayatte to change the way Solocal Group’s performance is driven and to help bring the company back to growth”, said Jean-Pierre Remy, Chief Executive Officer of Solocal Group.
The Executive Board of Solocal Group now has the following members:
- • Jean-Pierre Remy, Chief Executive Officer
- • Christophe Pingard, Deputy Chief Executive Officer
- • Julien Ampollini, Assistant Chief Executive Officer CEO in charge of the Media division
- • Virginie Cayatte, Chief Financial Officer in charge of Finance, Real Estate and Procurement
- • Pascal Garcia, General Secretary and Assistant Chief Executive Officer in charge of Strategy, Partnerships and External Relations
- • Julien Veyrier, Deputy General Secretary, Director of Human Resources and Institutional Relations
- • Nicolas Gauthier, Business Solutions Director (Information System and Advertiser Internet technologies– Adnet)
About Solocal Group
Solocal Group, the leader in local communication, offers online content, advertising solutions and transactional services that connect consumers and clients locally. It brings together around 4,500 people – including nearly 2,200 advisors in local communication in France and Spain to support the digital development of companies (SMEs and micro businesses, tier 1 brand accounts, etc.) – 17 strong and complementary brands (PagesJaunes, Mappy, 123deal, A vendre A louer, Embauche.com, Keltravo, Chronoresto, ZoomOn, Solocal Network, ComprendreChoisir, ClicRDV, PJMS, Horyzon Media, Leadformance, QDQ Media, Editus and Solocal Group) and nearly 650,000 clients. In 2013, Solocal Group generated nearly €1 billion in revenues, of which 63% via the Internet, and thus ranks among the key European players in terms of online advertising revenues. Solocal Group is listed on Euronext Paris (LOCAL).
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.