– UK, London – Porta Communications Plc (AIM:PTCM), the international communications and marketing group, is pleased to announce the following board and management changes which have immediate effect and are designed to prepare the company for the next phase in its development.
- Steffan Williams, formerly Group Managing Director, has become Chief Executive.
- David Wright, previously Chief Executive, has become Executive Chairman.
- Due to health issues Bob Morton has stepped down as Chairman and from the Board.
- John Foley, currently a Non-Executive Director, has become the Senior Independent Director.
Commenting, David Wright said: “I am pleased to announce that Steffan has taken on the CEO role to lead the next chapter of Porta’s development, supported by the Board and myself as Chairman.
“The strength of the platform that we have built is allowing us to add to the quality of our senior team across all geographies. This accumulation of talent is allowing us to be considered for and to win ever more significant client assignments. Steffan’s initial focus will be to ensure that this positive momentum continues to gather pace.
“I would also like to thank Bob Morton for his very considerable contribution as Chairman to date. It’s no exaggeration to say that without Bob’s support Porta would not have achieved the rapid growth shown to date.”
About Porta Communications Plc
Porta has two divisions:
- Communications – financial, corporate and consumer public relations, public affairs and research;
- Marketing & Advertising – multi-capability marketing, brand and creative communications.
The Group has offices in Abu Dhabi, Beijing, Brisbane, Bristol, Canberra, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Hong Kong, London, Manchester, Melbourne, Singapore and Sydney.
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.