– GREECE, Athens – At its meeting, on 30.1.2014, the Board of Directors of Alpha Bank elected, in accordance with Law 3864/2010, upon instruction of the Hellenic Financial Stability Fund, Ms. Panagiota Iplixian, as a Non-Executive Member of the Board of Directors, in replacement of Mr. Nikolaos G. Koutsos who resigned. The immediately forthcoming General Meeting of the Shareholders of the Bank will be informed on the election of the new Member.
Consequently, the Board of Directors was constituted into a body as follows:
- Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors, Mr. Yannis S. Costopoulos.
- Managing Director, Mr. Demetrios P. Mantzounis.
- Executive Directors the General Managers, Messrs. Spyros N. Filaretos, Artemis Ch. Theodoridis and George C. Aronis.
- Mr. Paul G. Karakostas and Ms. Ioanna E. Papadopoulou.
NON-EXECUTIVE INDEPENDENT MEMBERS
- Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors, Mr. Minas G. Tanes.
- Members, Messrs. George E. Agouridis, Pavlos A. Apostolides, Athanassios M. Veremis, Evangelos J. Kaloussis and Ioannis K. Lyras.
NON-EXECUTIVE MEMBER in accordance with Law 3723/2008, the Greek State, via its appointed representative, Mr. Sarantis-Evangelos G. Lolos.
NON-EXECUTIVE MEMBER Ms. Panagiota Iplixian, upon instruction of the Hellenic Financial Stability Fund.
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.