– UK, London – Tullett Prebon plc announces the appointment of Carol Sergeant CBE as a non-executive director, with effect from 2 July 2015. Upon her appointment, Ms Sergeant will chair the Board’s newly formed Risk Committee and for an initial period during 2015 will provide the Company with additional services relating to its risk practices and procedures. She will also be a member of the Audit Committee.
Carol Sergeant has enjoyed a distinguished City career, holding various senior positions, including Head of Major Banks’ Supervision at the Bank of England, Managing Director at the Financial Services Authority and Chief Risk Officer at Lloyds Banking Group. She is currently a non-executive director at Danske Bank Group and Secure Trust Bank plc as well as being Chair of the Standards Policy and Strategy Committee of the British Standards Institute, Trustee of the Lloyds Register Foundation and Chair of the UK whistle blowing charity, Public Concern at Work.
Rupert Robson, Tullett Prebon Chairman, said:
“I am delighted that Carol has agreed to join the Board. Her extensive knowledge of financial markets and her expertise in risk and regulation will be of great value to the company and I look forward to working with her closely in the months and years ahead.”
The Board has also decided that Board Committees will now be constituted as follows:
- Stephen Pull (Chairman), Angela Knight and David Shalders
- Rupert Robson (Chairman), Angela Knight, Stephen Pull and Roger Perkin
- Roger Perkin (Chairman), Angela Knight and Carol Sergeant
- Carol Sergeant (Chairman), David Shalders and Roger Perkin
These changes are effective from 2 July 2015.
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.