– USA, CA – TriCo Bancshares (NASDAQ: TCBK) today announced the appointment of Kirsten E. Garen, Margaret L. Kane, and Kimberley H. Vogel to the Board of Directors of the Company and of its wholly-owned subsidiary Tri Counties Bank, effective February 19, 2020. The appointments expand the Board to 15 members.
- Garen is EVP, Chief Information Officer for Delta Dental of California, a San Francisco, CA dental benefits company.
- Kane is President and CEO of Kane Bank Services, a Sacramento, CA bank consulting firm.
- Vogel is the former president and co-founder of BaseVenture Investing, Inc., a San Rafael, CA cloud-based software company.
“We are pleased to welcome Kirsten, Margaret and Kim at this important next stage of TriCo’s growth,” said Richard Smith, the Company’s President and CEO. “Their depth of knowledge in their respective industries complements the Board’s breadth and talent and will be extremely valuable to the Board as the Company continues to execute on its strategic initiatives. The deep roots of Kim and Kirsten in the San Francisco Bay area and Margaret in the Sacramento area will provide us with added insight into two of our important growth markets. In addition, they will bring fresh ideas to help us address the challenges facing the financial services industry,” added Smith.
The additions are in advance of the retirements of Bill Casey, Chairman, and Virginia Walker, both of whom will retire at the Company’s annual meeting of shareholders in May 2020 due to a mandatory retirement age provision in the Company’s bylaws.
“It has been an honor and privilege to serve our shareholders for over 30 years,” said Chairman Casey. “I have great confidence in our Board and management and look forward to the Company’s continued success,” Casey added.
In addition, the Board was notified by Thomas G. Atwood, D.D.S that he would not be seeking re-election as a director of the Company and therefore would be retiring from the Board effective May 27, 2020.
“Dr. Atwood has been a valuable director since our acquisition of FNB Bancorp and we will miss his guidance,” said Richard Smith.
“Bill has been both a mentor and a great friend since I joined Tri Counties; his wisdom and candor have guided our Board through many economic cycles. Virginia has challenged the Board and management to continue to push for excellence during her over 10-year Board tenure,” said Richard Smith.
About TriCo Bancshares
Established in 1975, Tri Counties Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of TriCo Bancshares (NASDAQ: TCBK) headquartered in Chico, California, providing a unique brand of customer Service with Solutions available in traditional stand-alone and in-store bank branches in communities throughout Northern and Central California. Tri Counties Bank provides an extensive and competitive breadth of consumer, small business and commercial banking financial services, along with convenient around-the-clock ATM, and online and mobile banking access. Brokerage services are provided by the Bank’s investment services through affiliation with Raymond James Financial Services, Inc.
For more information: https://www.tcbk.com
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.