– SAUDI ARABIA, Dhahran – Saudi Aramco, by the voice of H.E. Khalid A. Al Falih, Chairman of the Board of Directors, has announced the appointment of five new members to the Saudi Aramco Board of Directors.
The five new appointed members are:
- H.E. Mohammed A. Al-Jadaan, Minister of Finance.
- H.E. Mohammed M. Al-Tuwaijri, Minister of Economy and Planning.
- Mr. Peter L. Cella, former Chevron Philips Chemical Co. LP President & CEO (2011-2017).
- Ms. Lynn Laverty Elsenhans, former Chairwoman, President & CEO, Sunoco Inc., (2008-2012).
- Mr. Andrew N. Liveris, Director (2017- present*) and Former Executive Chairman, DowDuPont Inc, (2017-2018) and Chairman (2006-present*) & CEO of the Dow Chemical Company (2004-present*). *(Retiring from DowDuPont and Dow effective July 1, 2018 as previously announced). Mr. Liveris’ appointment is effective as of July 1, 2018.
The five new members to the Saudi Aramco Board of Directors will join six returning members.
The outgoing Board members are H.E. Dr. Majid Al-Moneef, Advisor to the Royal Court; H.E. Dr. Khaled S. Al-Sultan, Rector of King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals; and, Mr. Peter Woicke, former Managing Director of the World Bank and former Vice President of the International Finance Corporation.
H.E. Al-Falih expressed his deepest thanks and gratitude to the outgoing Board members for their dedication and invaluable contribution.
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.