– UK, Windsor – Record plc (LSE:REC), the specialist currency manager, today announces the appointment of Tim Edwards as an independent non-executive director with effect from 21 March 2018.
Tim is a qualified Chartered Accountant with a widespread background in corporate finance and investing. He has extensive corporate development and people management experience.
Tim is currently the Chair of Storm Therapeutics Limited, COO of Ervaxx Limited, a Governing Body member of Innovate UK, Chair of Governors at Magdalen College School and a Trustee of the Institute for Research in Schools.
Neil Record, Chairman of Record, commented: “I am pleased that Tim has accepted a position on the Record plc Board. I am confident that he will add considerable insight and value and will help to ensure that the business continues to maintain its strong governance and client-focused culture well into the future. My Board colleagues and I are delighted to welcome him to the Board, and we are very much looking forward to working with him.”
About Record plc
Record is a specialist currency manager and provider of currency hedging services for institutional clients. Founded in 1983, Record has established a market leading position as a currency manager. Specifically, the Group has a leading position in managing Currency Hedging and Currency for Return for institutional clients.
The Group has four principal reporting lines:
- Dynamic Hedging, where Record seeks to eliminate the impact of currency movements on elements of clients’ investment portfolios that are denominated in foreign currencies when these movements are expected to result in an economic loss to the client, but not to do so when they are expected to result in an economic gain;
- Passive Hedging, where Record seeks to eliminate fully or partially the economic impact of currency movements on elements of clients’ investment portfolios that are denominated in foreign currencies;
- Currency for Return, in which Record enters into currency contracts for clients with the objective of generating positive returns; and
- Multi-Product, where the client mandate includes combined hedging and return-seeking objectives.
For more information : http://www.recordcm.com
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.