– FRANCE, Strasbourg – Domain Therapeutics, a biopharmaceutical company specialized in the discovery and development of new drug candidates targeting G Protein-Coupled Receptors in neurology, oncology and rare diseases, today announced the closing of a €6 million debt financing to expand its proprietary drug portfolio and prepare the next round of financing.
After raising €3.5 million in 2019 from an existing shareholder, Seventure Partners, Domain Therapeutics will use this additional financing to accelerate the development of its valuable portfolio. The French Public Investment Bank, Banque Populaire Alsace Lorraine Champagne, Credit Industriel et Commercial and Caisse d’Epargne Grand Est Europe have participated in this non-dilutive financing as a strategic step towards significant fundraising in 2020 aimed at supporting the development of its most advanced assets.
“This transaction shows the confidence of the banks in Domain Therapeutics and its business model and recognizes our ability to syndicate financial partners around our business objectives,” said Pascal Neuville, CEO, Domain Therapeutics. “This loan is part of our stepwise strategy leading to a series C in order to speed up our business activities.”
Domain Therapeutics will launch multiple programs, on valuable GPCR targets, aimed at reinforcing its portfolio of first-in-class drug candidates and at generating multiple-target collaboration opportunities with Pharma partners.
About Domain Therapeutics
Domain Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery and early development of new drug candidates targeting transmembrane receptors, in particular, G Protein-Coupled Receptors, one of the most important classes of drug targets. Domain identifies and develops candidates through its innovative approach and technologies.
Domain has three revenue-generating pillars within its innovative business model:
- collaboration with pharma companies for the discovery of new molecules
- out-licensing of its bioSensAll technology and
- creation of asset-centric vehicles for the development of its internal pipeline of preclinical candidates
- for central nervous system disorders, cancer and rare diseases.
These asset-centric companies attract investment for focused development and exit is through a trade sale at an appropriate inflection point.
For more information: http://www.domaintherapeutics.com
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.