– UK, York – Paragon Entertainment Limited (AIM:PEL), the attractions design, production and fit-out business, is pleased to announce the appointment of David Bridgford as a Non-Executive Director of the Company with effect from 1 February 2017.
Mr Bridgford has over 14 years’ experience in the entertainment sector with his most recent role being at Merlin Entertainments Group plc. At Merlin, David was Strategy Director for six years and prior to that, director of corporate finance. During his time at Merlin, David led the acquisitions of Sydney Attractions Group and Living & Leisure.
David qualified as a chartered accountant at Touche Ross and subsequently became a Partner in the Corporate Finance team at Deloitte. He was then Director of Corporate Finance at The Tussauds Group for 5 years where he advised on the group’s strategy, led the £95 million acquisition of the London Eye Company and managed The Tussaud Group’s £1 billion sale to Blackstone Capital Partners, the private equity firm.
The Company also announces that effective today, Mark Taylor, who has been serving as Executive Chairman since September 2014, will be changing roles to Non-Executive Chairman.
Mark Taylor, Chairman of the Company said “We are delighted to welcome David to the board. He brings with him a wealth of experience in both the entertainment sector and corporate finance. His experience and knowledge will be a valuable addition and will be very beneficial for us in continuing to grow the Paragon business.”
Paragon Entertainment Limited (AIM:PEL) is an award winning provider of attraction services from initial design production and consulting through to the fit out and installation of themed attractions, heritage exhibits, museums, aquariums and water parks, inter alia.
Paragon Entertainment is the holding company for Paragon Creative Limited.
The Group’s projects have included:
- The build of Rolling Stones ‘Exhibitionism’ at the Saatchi Gallery, London
- The design and build of Kidzania, London;
- The design and build of galleries at the Olympic Museum for the IOC in Lausanne, Switzerland;
- The design and build of the galleries at The National Museum of Kazakhstan;
- The design and build of Titanic Belfast;
- The thematic build of the Wallace and Gromit ride at Blackpool Pleasure Beach;
For more information : http://paragonent.com
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.