– USA, NY – Nasdaq, Inc. (Nasdaq:NDAQ) announces the appointment of nine directors to Nasdaq Futures, Inc. Board. Directors will serve a one-year term.
The names and titles of directors appointed to the Board of Nasdaq Futures, Inc. are highlighted below:
- Mark L. Alderman, Chairman, Cozen O’Connor Public Strategies
- Eric Aldous, Managing Director & Global Head of Futures, RBC Capital Markets, LLC
- Peter M. Askey, President, Ricochet Manufacturing Company, Inc.
- Adrian A. Basora, Senior Fellow at the Foreign Policy Research Institute and Retired US Diplomat
- Daniel Carrigan, President, Nasdaq Futures, Inc.
- Kevin M. Fischer, Manager, Block Execution Services Interactive Brokers LLC
- M. Clark Hutchison, III, Managing Director & Global Head of Listed Derivatives & Markets Clearing, Deutsche Bank USA
- Stephen P. Mullin, President and Principal, Econsult Solutions Inc.
- Rick Beaman, CEO, Nasdaq Futures, Inc.
Nasdaq (Nasdaq:NDAQ) is a leading global provider of trading, clearing, exchange technology, listing, information and public company services. Through its diverse portfolio of solutions, Nasdaq enables customers to plan, optimize and execute their business vision with confidence, using proven technologies that provide transparency and insight for navigating today’s global capital markets. As the creator of the world’s first electronic stock market, its technology powers more than 90 marketplaces in 50 countries, and 1 in 10 of the world’s securities transactions. Nasdaq is home to approximately 3,900 total listings with a market value of approximately $12 trillion.
For more information : http://business.nasdaq.com
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.