– JAPAN, Tokyo – Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (TYO:6503) today announced the candidates for directors elected at the meeting of the Nomination Committee held on April 26, 2019. The final election of the directors is planned at the Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders scheduled for June 27, 2019.
- Masaki Sakuyama (Chairman)
- Takeshi Sugiyama (Director, President & CEO)
- Nobuyuki Okuma (Director, Senior Vice President, Corporate Strategic Planning and Operations of Associated Companies)
- Akihiro Matsuyama (Director)
- Masahiko Sagawa (Director)
- Shinji Harada (Director, Executive Officer, General Affairs, Human Resources and Public Relations)
- Tadashi Kawagoishi (Director, Executive Officer, Accounting and Finance)
- Mitoji Yabunaka (Outside Director)
- Hiroshi Obayashi (Outside Director (Attorney-at-law, Obayashi Law Office))
- Kazunori Watanabe (Director (Certified Public Account, Tax Accountant, Kazunori Watanabe Certified Public Accountant & Tax Accountant Office))
- Hiroko Koide (Outside Director)
- Takashi Oyamada (Senior Advisor, MUFG Bank, Ltd.) [new candidate as Outside Director]
Katsunori Nagayasu (Director) announced thta he will be retiring the Board.
About Takashi Oyamada
- March 1979 Graduated from Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo
- April 1979 Joined The Mitsubishi Bank, Ltd. (now MUFG Bank, Ltd.)
- June 2015 Director and Deputy President, Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc.
- April 2016 President, The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. (now MUFG Bank, Ltd.) and Director, Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc.
- June 2017 Senior Advisor, The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. (now MUFG Bank, Ltd.)
For the full text, please visit: www.MitsubishiElectric.com/news/
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.