– UK, London – intu properties plc (LSE:INTU), announces that following today’s Annual General Meeting, at which Patrick Burgess and Andrew Huntley retired from the Board, changes to the composition of intu’s Board and Committees are as set out below:
- John Strachan has been appointed as Chairman of the Board, and Chairman of intu’s Capital Projects Committee, the Corporate Responsibility Committee and the Nomination & Review Committee.
- Adèle Anderson has been appointed as Senior Independent Director.
- Rakhi Goss-Custard has been appointed as a member of the Remuneration Committee. Accordingly the Remuneration Committee now comprises Louise Patten (Chairman), Adèle Anderson and Rakhi Goss-Custard.
- Adèle Anderson, Rakhi Goss-Custard, Andrew Strang and Steven Underwood (alternate director for John Whittaker) have been appointed as members of the Nomination & Review Committee. Accordingly the Nomination & Review now comprises John Strachan (Chairman), Louise Patten, Adèle Anderson, Rakhi Goss-Custard, Andrew Strang and Steven Underwood.
For more information : http://www.intugroup.co.uk
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.