– USA, PA – InstaMed, healthcare’s most trusted payments network, today announced the addition of five key healthcare and payments industry experts to its Board of Directors and Advisory Board. The individuals will help accelerate the company’s expansion of the InstaMed Network of providers, payers and consumers and support InstaMed’s mission to simplify the healthcare payments experience.
The new members of InstaMed’s Board of Directors and Advisory Board include the following:
- Lewis (Lew) E. Trowbridge: Former President and COO, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska
- Karen Atwood: Former President, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois and former EVP of Service and Technology, Health Care Service Corporation
- Honorable William Frist, M.D.: Former U.S. Senate Majority Leader, healthcare investor and nationally-acclaimed heart and lung transplant surgeon
- Cynthia Nustad: EVP and Chief Strategy Officer of HMS and former CTO, Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield/Cambia Health Solutions
- Larry Stone: Former CEO, Card Payments Systems (now part of First Data) and former Principal, Director and significant owner, Mercury Payment Systems (acquired for $1.65 billion by Vantiv)
“Since Chris Seib and I founded InstaMed, we have always placed a high priority on our Board of Directors and team of advisors. These new additions demonstrate our continued commitment to learn from and to leverage industry veterans and experts,” said Bill Marvin, President and CEO of InstaMed. “We are excited to augment our team in order to help us grow the InstaMed Network and improve the healthcare economy by delivering a simple and seamless healthcare payment experience for all of our provider, payer and consumer users.”
InstaMed is healthcare’s most trusted payments network, connecting providers, payers and consumers on one platform. The InstaMed Network connects over two-thirds of the market and processes tens of billions of dollars in healthcare payments annually. InstaMed reduces the risks, costs and complexities of working with multiple payment vendors by delivering one platform for all forms of payment in healthcare, designed and developed on one code base and supported by one onshore team of experts in healthcare payments. InstaMed enables providers to collect more money from patients and payers while reducing the cost and time to collect. InstaMed allows payers to cut settlement and disbursement costs with electronic payments and facilitate consumerism for their members.
For more information : http://www.instamed.com
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.