– MEXICO, Mexico City – Empresas ICA, S.A.B. de C.V. (BMV:ICA) (NYSE:ICA), the largest infrastructure and construction company in Mexico, announced that its Annual Shareholders’ Meeting held yesterday elected one new independent board member, ratified the other members of the Board of Directors, and elected the chairs of the board committees.
The Board of Directors has 12 members, including seven independent members. The chairs and all members of the Board Committees are independent directors.
Board Member Position
1. Bernardo Quintana Isaac Chairman/Patrimonial
2. José Luis Guerrero Álvarez Patrimonial
3. Fernando Flores y Pérez Independent
4. Alonso Quintana Kawage Patrimonial
5. Elsa Beatriz García Bojorges Independent
6. Margarita Hugues Vélez Independent
7. Salvador Alva Gómez Independent
8. Diego Quintana Kawage Patrimonial
9. Ricardo Gutiérrez Muñoz Independent
10. Carlos Guzman Bofill Independent
11. Eduardo Revilla Martínez Patrimonial
12. Bernardo Sepúlveda Amor Independent
Bernardo Sepúlveda Amor was elected as an Independent Member of the Board of Directors at the Shareholders’ Meeting.
Ambassador Sepúlveda served as a Member of the International Court of Justice in the Hague from 2006 to 2015, and was appointed its Vice President for 2012 to 2015. He also was a member of the International Law Commission of the United Nations. He was previously Mexico’s Secretary of Foreign Affairs, Ambassador of Mexico to the United States and to the United Kingdom. Holds a degree in Law, magna cum laude from the Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, or UNAM and an L.L.M. in International Law from Cambridge University. He was a professor of International Law at the Colegio de Mexico for almost 40 years. He has been awarded Spain’s Principe de Asturias, a decoration to individuals, entities or organizations from around the world who make notable achievements in the sciences, humanities, and public affairs. Likewise, awarded the International Public Administration Award and the National Jurisprudence Award. He was ICA’s General Counsel from 1997 to 2005.
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Comments are closed.