– FINLAND, Helsinki – Eltel AB (STO:ELTEL), Eltel AB ‘s Nomination Committee has unanimously resolved to propose Gunilla Fransson as new board member of Eltel AB. On 29 March 2016, the Nomination Committee announced its proposals for the Annual General Meeting of Eltel AB to be held on 2 May 2016. The Nomination Committee hereby announces its revised proposal concerning the members of the Board of Directors to be presented at the AGM.
The Nomination Committee’s revised proposals concerning the members of the Board of Directors
- Number of members of the Board of Directors
- Eight ordinary members of the Board of Directors with no deputy members.
- The remuneration for the Board of Directors
For the period until the next Annual General Meeting has been held, the following persons are proposed for re-election as members of the Board of Directors: Gérard Mohr, Matti Kyytsönen, Susanne Lithander, Ulf Lundahl, Karl Åberg and Rada Rodriguez. Håkan Kirstein and Gunilla Fransson, for the same period, are proposed to be elected as new members of the Board of Directors and Gérard Mohr is proposed to be re-elected as the Chairman of the Board of Directors.
Håkan Kirstein is currently a member of the Board of Directors of Axis AB. Håkan Kirstein has previously been acting CEO of Imtech Nordic AB, CEO of StatoilHydro Sverige AB and Niscayah Group AB and member of the Board of Directors of Cloetta AB, Intersport AB, Kemetyl Group AB and Niscayah Group AB.
Gunilla Fransson is currently a member of the Board of Directors of NetInsight AB and Permobil AB. She is also proposed as member of the Board of Directors of Trelleborg AB and Enea AB. Gunilla Fransson has previously been a member of the Group Management in Saab AB, where her latest position was Head of Business Area Security and Defense Solution. Previously she has also had different management positions within Ericsson AB.
Eltel is a leading European provider of technical services for critical infrastructure networks – Infranets – in the segments of Power, Communication and Transport & Security, with operations throughout the Nordic and Baltic regions, Poland, Germany, the United Kingdom and Africa. Eltel provides a broad and integrated range of services, spanning from maintenance and upgrade services to project deliveries. Eltel has a diverse contract portfolio and a loyal and growing customer base of large network owners. In 2015 Eltel net sales amounted to EUR 1,255 million. The current number of employees is approximately 9,600. Since February 2015, Eltel AB is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.