– USA, CA – Conversica, the leading provider of sales conversion management software for marketing, inside sales and sales organizations, announced today that it has expanded its board of directors to six with the addition of Joshua Pickus and Dan Fishback as board members.
Joshua Pickus has a proven track record as a chief executive officer and general manager for high growth software companies. He has focused on software as-a-service (SaaS) opportunities in enterprise markets and brings expertise in sales, marketing, services, finance, international business as well as mergers and acquisitions to Conversica. Previously, he served as president and chief executive officer of Support.com and was a board member of DemandTec before it was acquired by IBM.
Dan Fishback brings deep management and leadership experience with public and private cloud companies to Conversica. He currently serves as a board member for DemandHope, Qumu Corporation, Moogsoft and Quantum Retail Technology. Previously, he was chief executive officer of DemandTec and has held sales leadership positions for Ariba, Trading Dynamics, Hyperion Solutions and Arbor Software.
“I am delighted to be joining Conversica as the company extends its sales conversion management solutions further into the enterprise marketplace,” said Joshua Pickus, Conversica board member. “Conversica provides the missing piece of automation in the marketing/sales process and represents a huge growth opportunity, which is very exciting.”
“The Conversica application solves the biggest marketing and sales challenges – connecting with leads and then automatically engaging and qualifying them before the hand off to sales,” said Dan Fishback, Conversica board member. “I am looking forward to working with the board and helping the company grow rapidly.”
“I welcome the additions of Joshua Pickus and Dan Fishback to the board,” said Mark A. Bradley, chief executive officer of Conversica. “This is the first in a number of exciting strategic announcements that illustrate the gaining momentum at Conversica.”
Pickus and Fishback join existing Conversica board members:
- Mark A. Bradley, chief executive officer, Conversica
- Ben Brigham, founder and chairman of the board, Conversica
- Eric Filipek, managing director, Kennet Partners
- Jared Keller, vice president of research and development, Conversica
Conversica is the leading provider of sales conversion management software for marketing, inside sales and sales organizations. Presented as a customized online persona, the application automatically contacts, engages, nurtures, qualifies and follows up with leads via natural, two-way email conversations until the lead converts into an opportunity or opts out. Used by more than 7,500 sales representatives worldwide, Conversica maximizes sales opportunities by optimizing sales team productivity and has helped create more than US$7.6 billion in sales revenue.
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.