– USA, NY – Conductor, the leading provider of Web Presence Management technology, today announced it has secured $27 Million in a Series D round led by Catalyst Investors with the support of existing investors, FirstMark Capital, Matrix Partners and Investor Growth Capital, as well as new investor, Blue Cloud Ventures. This funding brings the total raised to over $60 Million. In conjunction with the investment, Catalyst partner Tyler Newton has joined the Company’s board of directors.
Conductor’s platform helps brands transform their web presence in ‘unpaid’ channels, like organic search, content and social, into a customer-generating machine. This new investment signifies another strong endorsement of the company’s vision to inspire marketers to quit their addiction to paid media and engage with the 94 percent of Internet traffic not available through paid media channels. In support of this vision, Conductor will use the funding to further invest in the development of Conductor Searchlight™, which helps leading brands to engage more customers throughout their buyer’s journey, increasing traffic, conversions and revenue.
CEO and Founder Seth Besmertnik commented, “Consumers are speaking louder than ever before; they don’t want to engage with banner ads and are getting overloaded with e-mails. Modern day consumers are actively seeking out their interests and the new marketing is about getting found in those moments. This is what we do. We are aggressively using this capital to pursue our product vision and make Conductor a global company.”
“We recognize that the way consumers respond to traditional advertising is changing and that marketers need to adjust their strategies to capture customers. Conductor’s leading-edge technology and holistic view of how to reach consumers through overall web presence management uniquely positions them for success in today’s digital media industry,” said Mr. Newton.
“Conductor has been at the leading edge of the digital marketing revolution for the last few years, and we have leveraged their enterprise solutions to surpass our marketing goals,” said John Loken, EVP of Ticketmaster. “Their platform has helped us double our organic search traffic and continuously create helpful, unique content to engage fans throughout the live event journey.”
Conductor’s customers have experienced amazing results, including:
· An average of a 97 percent gain in organic traffic
· Up to 224 percent increase in revenue from organic channels
· Dramatic increases in revenue, including a 412 percent increase in sales
· Impressive reduction in paid media spend – with one customer able to slash spend by 58 percent
Since the launch of its Web Presence Management platform, Conductor has seen record team and client growth and now serves more than 500 leading brands around the globe, including AT&T, Citibank, FedEx, Overstock.com, REI and Ticketmaster.
Conductor is the undisputed leader of web presence management, inspiring marketers to break their addiction to paid media and create great consumer experiences through digital marketing. The Conductor Searchlight platform transforms a brand’s web presence in ‘unpaid’ channels, like organic search, content and social, into a powerful acquisition method resulting in meaningful traffic & revenue increases. The technology gathers data from the web to deliver insight into where a brand’s content is getting discovered, how their competition is being found and the playbook needed to win the ‘unpaid’ media war. Conductor’s 500+ customers include global brands like Citibank and FedEx, emerging leaders like Ancestry.com and Apartments.com, and leading agencies like iProspect & Razorfish.
Conductor is #38 on Inc. Magazine’s Fastest Growing Private Companies list and named by both Fortune Magazine and Crain’s Best Places to Work In America.
About Catalyst Investors
Catalyst Investors is a New York City-based growth equity firm focused on technology-enabled services including cloud computing, wireless infrastructure and digital media. Founded in 2000 and investing its fourth fund, Catalyst draws on its deep sector expertise and extensive network of industry leaders to work in true partnership with management to create long-term value. The firm makes both minority and majority investments of up to $60 million in rapidly growing companies.
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Comments are closed.