– CHINA, Beijing – ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. (Nasdaq: CCIH), a leading total solutions provider of Internet content and application delivery services in China, today announced changes to the composition of the Board of Directors.
- Ms. Jean Xiaohong Kong and Mr. Yunjie Liu resigned from the management team and the Board on August 15, 2019.
- Mr. Bin Liu (acting CEO) and Mr. Xiaoqiang Wei (Vice President) were elected to the Board on that same date.
- In addition, the Board has strengthened its composition with the election of Donny Dong Yu on August 11, 2019, to serve as an independent director of the Company’s Board.
About Donny Yu
Mr. Donny Yu, a CPA, based in Shanghai, serves as Vice President of Finance, APAC Region for Nexans Cable Co., Limited, a regional subsidiary of Nexans S.A. a global player in the cable and optical fiber industry and second-largest global manufacturer of cables. Mr. Yu through his deep experience working in the APAC region joins ChinaCache’s Board with deep leadership experience across commercial, operational and compliance functions.
About ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd.
ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. is a leading total solutions provider of Internet content and application delivery services in China. Through its distinctive 3-tier Internet ecosystem, ChinaCache also offers Internet data center management, Internet Exchange operations and cloud hosting services. ChinaCache’s network is interconnected with the incumbent carriers as well as other local Internet & broadband service providers in China. With two decades of experience in developing customized solutions for China’s complex Internet infrastructure, ChinaCache has helped enterprises, SME clients, government agencies and other organizations enhance the reliability and scalability of their online services and applications.
For more information: http://ir.chinacache.com
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.