– USA, CA – California Pizza Kitchen today announced the appointments to its Board of Directors of:
- Robert Webster, current co-founder and Senior Managing Director of Twin Haven Capital Partners;
- Jeff Warne, Principal at Croesus Capital, LLC;
- Michael O’Donnell, Executive Chairman of Ruth’s Hospitality Group;
- Daniel Kokini, Managing Director at FTI Consulting.
“I’m thrilled to welcome Robert, Jeff, Michael, and Daniel to the board as we continue to build on our business momentum following our successful restructuring in November,” said CEO, Jim Hyatt. “Their combined knowledge and expertise in the food and hospitality business, corporate finance and investment strategy strengthen CPK and will help us accelerate our growth plans in the U.S. and abroad. It’s an exciting time for CPK.”
The new appointees join CEO Jim Hyatt, a board member since January 2018.
About Robert Webster
Robert Webster, Co-Founder and Senior Managing Director at Twin Haven Capital Partners, LLC, which is engaged in investment management principally for large institutions. Mr. Webster has over 35 years of diverse financial, business, and transactional leadership experience. He has served on or chaired 16 corporate boards across an array of industries including having chaired boards of directors for companies engaged in the casual and family dining restaurant sectors.
About Jeff D. Warne
Jeff Warne, Principal of Croesus Capital, LLC, has extensive experience as a C-Suite Executive in the food and restaurant industries. He has served as President and CEO of Perkins, Marie Callender’s, LLC, and O’Charley’s Inc. Before that, he was President of Pick Up Stix; COO of TGI Friday’s International, and CFO of Carlson Restaurants Worldwide. Mr. Warne holds an MBA from the University of Chicago and a BS in Accounting from St. Cloud State University and is also a Certified Public Accountant and Chartered Financial Analyst.
About Michael P. O’Donnell
Michael O’Donnell is the current Chairman of the board of Ruth’s Hospitality Group Inc, the parent company of Ruth’s Chris Steak House, and spent the prior 12 years as its CEO & Chairman. Mr. O’Donnell brings broad and deep experience in the restaurant business having also served on multiple private and public company boards including Hickory Tavern, a Rosser Capitol portfolio company, Logan’s Roadhouse, Cosi, Sbarro, The Ground Round, and Champps Entertainment. Mr. O’Donnell holds a BA in English from Rollins College is a current member of the Rollins College Board of Trustees.
About Daniel M. Kokini
Daniel Kokini is a Managing Director at FTI Consulting, which he joined in 2017 through its acquisition of CDG Group. Mr. Kokini has nearly 15 years of restructuring, leveraged finance, capital markets, and M&A experience. He has served as an advisor in many aspects of strategic, financial, and operational restructuring on behalf of companies, creditors, and shareholders. Before joining CDG Group in 2012, Mr. Kokini held roles in investment banking at BofA Merrill Lynch and Bear, Stearns & Co. Inc., and a corporate finance role at Broadview Networks. Mr. Kokini holds a BS in Finance, cum laude, from the Pennsylvania State University.
About California Pizza Kitchen
In 1985, California Pizza Kitchen opened its first restaurant in Beverly Hills and introduced diners to innovative California-style pizza. With a passion for combining fresh, seasonal ingredients with flavor inspirations from around the world, today CPK is a global brand serving creative California cuisine in more than 200 restaurants in 8 countries and U.S. territories. From signature, hand-tossed pizzas and high-quality main plates to inventive better-for-you options, Lunch Duos, premium wines, and handcrafted beverages, CPK adds its imaginative twist to create a memorable dining experience.
For more information: https://www.cpk.com/
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.