– SWEDEN, Göteborg – Arctic Paper S.A. (STO:ARP) informs that the Extraordinary Shareholders Meeting on 14th September 2016 appointed Mr. Per Lundeen and Mr. Maciej Georg as Members of the Supervisory Board.
About Per Lundeen,
Mr. Per Lundeen, a Swedish citizen of Lund, has a Master of Science education in Chemical Engineering and Paper Technology from Chalmers University of Technology in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Mr. Lundeen has nearly 40 years of experience in Industrial Management positions from the Chemical, Paper and Paper Packaging Industry. For 20 years he has been working for A&R Packaging Group whereof 12 years as President and CEO. He has also been serving as President of ECMA, the European Carton Manufacturers branch Association.
Mr. Lundeen is already related to Arctic Paper Group since 2013, when he had been a Supervisory Board member of Rottneros AB.
Since 2014 Mr. Lundeen holds the position of President and CEO of Rottneros AB until August 31, 2016.
Mr. Lundeen is a Supervisory Board member of the following industrial enterprises:
– Fiskeby Board AB: Recycled Carton Board manufacturer
– Rottneros AB: Pulp Producer
– Strand Packaging AB: Folding Carton manufacturer.
About Maciej Georg
Mr. Maciej Georg studied at the University of Warsaw and graduated Faculty of Law. He completed a legal advisor internship at the District Chamber of Legal Advisors in Katowice.
In his career Mr. Maciej Georg worked for several of prestigious law firms, such as: Sołtysiński, Kawecki & Szlęzak, Linklaters, Hogan & Hartson i KL Gates. He is specialized in banking, civil and commercial law.
Currently Mr. Maciej Georg is the Head of the Financing Transactions Team in Warsaw office of an international law firm Bird&Bird.
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Comments are closed.