– USA, CA – AppLovin, a global technology platform that provides developers a unified set of solutions to grow their businesses, today announced the appointments of Margo Georgiadis and Craig Billings to its Board of Directors.
“Margo’s career has focused on building high-performing global companies. Her wealth of experience is particularly relevant as we continue to grow,” said Co-Founder and CEO, Adam Foroughi. “Craig brings both financial acumen and global operational experience, with a career spanning investment banking, mobile games and hospitality. We are confident they will have an immense impact on helping AppLovin achieve our long term goals.”
With these new appointments, AppLovin’s board is now composed of:
- Adam Foroughi, co-founder and CEO of AppLovin;
- Herald Chen, President and CFO at AppLovin;
- Ted Oberwager and Cathy Sun from KKR’s Technology, Media and Telecommunications group;
- Eduardo Vivas, co-founder of Curated.com;
- Margo Georgiadis, former President and CEO of Ancestry;
- Craig Billings, President and CFO at Wynn Resorts.
About Margo Georgiadis
Margo Georgiadis was most recently President and CEO of Ancestry where she accelerated content investments and transformed product experiences with machine learning and artificial intelligence. Prior roles included CEO of Mattel, and President of Google Americas where she accelerated the growth of Google’s largest region, and launched and scaled multiple new multi-billion dollar businesses in mobile, display, video, and platforms. She also previously served as COO at Groupon and Chief Marketing Officer of Discover Financial Services.
“I’m delighted to be joining the board of a visionary company transforming the mobile app ecosystem,” said Margo Georgiadis. “AppLovin’s holistic view of what a global developer needs to succeed is unique and powerful for the growth of the mobile app market.”
Margo Georgiadis currently serves on the board of Handshake, WorkBoard, and McDonald’s.
About Craig Billings
Craig Billings is the President and CFO at Wynn Resorts (NASDAQ: WYNN), which owns and operates Wynn Las Vegas, Wynn Macau, Wynn Palace and Encore Boston Harbor. Craig Billings started his career at Deloitte primarily working with clients in the gaming and P&C insurance industries. In multiple roles as a VP in the Investment Banking Division at Goldman Sachs, he executed numerous capital markets and M&A transactions on behalf of clients in the gaming and hospitality sector and was also responsible for establishing the firm’s dedicated gaming coverage in EMEA. He went on to become the Chief Digital Officer at Aristocrat Technologies after establishing the company’s position in the high growth social casino segment. As a seasoned advisor, Craig Billings has also worked with a number of companies in need of strategic advice.
“It’s an honor to serve on AppLovin’s board and to join the organization during such an exciting time in the company’s history,” said Craig Billings. “AppLovin has delivered significant business momentum over the last several years—building, investing and growing its offering, team and its technology and I am eager to contribute to the continued success and performance of the team.”
AppLovin’s global technology platform provides developers a powerful, integrated set of solutions to grow their businesses. AppLovin enables developers to market, monetize, analyze and publish their apps. Its studios create popular, immersive content and its technology brings that content to users around the world. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally.
For more information : https://www.applovin.com/
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.