– USA, NY – AdPredictive, the market-leading customer intelligence software platform, today announced the appointment of Mainardo de Nardis to its Board of Directors. Mainardo de Nardis is the former global CEO of OMD Worldwide, Aegis Media, and MEC.
“Mainardo brings with him 30+ years of experience and insights working with brands and companies across the world,” said CEO, Kristin Frank. “He has a deep understanding of where the industry is headed, what clients and brands need to evolve, and how to respond to those needs most effectively. AdPredictive directly aligns with his objective to support companies that are truly transforming industries.”
In addition to Mainardo de Nardis and Kristin Frank, the board includes:
- Dan Carroll, AdPredictive founder, and Chief Strategy Officer;
- Michael Sweeney, past Chairman, President, and CEO of Steinway & Sons, past Chairman of StarTribune Media, and past President of Starbucks Coffee UK;
- Dr. Shikhar Ranjan, Portfolio Manager at Aperture Investors, past Founding Partner of DW Partners.
About Mainardo de Nardis
In this role, Mainardo de Nardis, a globally recognized expert in marketing, advertising, and media, aims to help AdPredictive continue to extend its reach and strengthen its position as the most advanced data intelligence leader for marketers and advertisers.
“As someone who’s managed industry-leading marketing conversations for decades, I see in AdPredictive an approach to data intelligence that is undeniably leading the future of the industry,” commented Mainardo de Nardis. “The fact that AdPredictive’s data foundation and business model were not dependent on cookies or IP addresses from day one, and outperform traditional data and advertising strategies, says everything about AdPredictive’s relevance and current value offer, as well as the growth mindset that fuels its long-term trajectory.”
In addition to AdPredictive, de Nardis also serves on the boards of Edelman, the largest global public relations firm; Ad Results Media, the world’s leading audio and podcast advertising agency; and Learfield IMG College, the college sports marketing specialist representing more than 200 of the nation’s top collegiate properties. He began his career with Young & Rubicam before co-founding third-wave ad agency Alberto Cremona and later specialized agencies in media, PR, and CRM. Most recently Mainardo served as executive vice-chairman at Omnicom Media Group and is now an investor and advisor to several AdTech and MarTech companies in the US and Europe.
AdPredictive unlocks a smarter approach to marketing with the most powerful and transparent customer intelligence platform. We put simple, proven tools and data in the hands of marketers so they can deliver effective, sustainable growth. For nearly two decades AdPredictive has set the standard for data-centric marketing. Powered by data science layered across deterministic data sets, AdPredictive’s Smart Attributes are changing the game for marketers who need the most accurate and actionable data, especially in a cookieless world. AdPredictive is at the vanguard of the multibillion-dollar movement toward control and transparency for next-gen intelligent marketing strategies.
AdPredictive has experienced explosive growth in SaaS platform revenue, as clients increasingly rely on the Company’s actionable, insight-driven targeting, optimization, and attribution from first- and third-party data to positively impact business results. AdPredictive anticipates this transformational growth to proliferate in the coming months as the industry continues to veer away from traditional dependence on cookies. Using first- and third-party data with AdPredictive is cost-efficient at scale, and eliminates the silos in marketing, data, and tech processes that cause gaps between analytics and media.
For more information: https://adpredictive.com/
- Disclaimer - News, data, and statements included in this release are intended exclusively for general information purposes. Talent4Boards does not guarantee that news is accurate or about the correct person and accepts neither liability for the consequences of the reader’s reliance, nor responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Nothing in this release should be considered for decisions about referred securities. Products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.